Healthy Lifestyle Tips
Top 10 Healthy Lifestyle Tips
by Ursula G-K
Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be hard. It just takes the motivation to change our bad habits into good, healthy ones. Below is a list of 10 healthy lifestyle tips to get you started. Once you start, you can come up with more healthy choices that work for you.
- The first thing is to eat a balanced diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables and get rid of the high sugar, processed foods. Along with eating better is getting the right nutrients in the system.
- So the second thing is to take vitamins and minerals to help your body work properly.
- The third tip is to quit all those nasty unhealthy habits. Smoking, drinking, drugs, chewing tobacco, whatever your vice may be quit now. You are in charge of your health and living a healthier lifestyle means getting rid of the things that may kill you.
- The fourth thing to do is exercise. Exercise makes you feel good and can motivate you to get other things done as well.
- Along with exercise, number five is making sure you see a doctor each year for an annual physical. This is more important in women, but men should be seeing a doctor every 2-3 years to make sure there are no big health concerns.
- The sixth is to surround yourself with a strong support network, or a group of people who will be there for you and participate in a healthy lifestyle as well.
- Your family and friends can help you with the seventh tip, have fun and enjoy life.
- Eighth tip is to create a good balance between work and play.
- The final two tips are to accept yourself for the unique individual you are and love what you do. If you can accept yourself, the good and the bad, it will show in all you do. Your job is something you will be doing for at least the next 20 years, so you should love it. If you don’t keep looking until you find something you do love.
Start with those healthy lifestyle choices and see how you feel in the next few weeks. You should feel more energized, motivated, and positive.
Healthy Tips For women – Cincinnati.com
Hindsight is always easier than being proactive to change our lifestyle. In a recent article, “Things I Wish I’d Known When I Was Younger,” Dr. Nancy Lee from the Office on Women’s Health, U.S. Department of Health/Human Services, shares her advice for …